GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGUROTECH
Payments and payment term
Consequences of late payment
Pagina 1 van 8
Right of recovery of goods
The Customer waives his right to settle any debt to Agurotech with any claim on Agurotech.
Retention of title
Pagina 2 van 8
The Customer must ensure that the actual delivery of the products ordered by him can takeplace in time.
Transport costs, Packaging, Shipping and Insurance
Performance of the agreement
Pagina 3 van 8
3. Any infringement of the Agurotech rights concerning delivered products or services shall beconsidered a material breach of this General Terms and Conditions and will entitleAgurotech to terminate the agreement.
Duration of the agreement
Termination of the contract
Licensing and Data
Pagina 4 van 8
c. use the data to improve its products in a manner that does not personally identifyyou, or to provide services or technologies to you.
d. In the event of using your Agurotech account or by installing or enabling thesoftware for use with third party devices (e.g., printers or other peripherals), youmay direct the transmission of data from the products to networks, systems andapplications not owned or operated by Agurotech. Accordingly, you understand thatthe security, confidentiality and integrity of such data and access will be subject tothe policies, practices and terms of the party or service to which the data istransmitted and not Agurotech. Agurotech therefore does not accept any liability inthe event non-accessibility, unauthorized access or any breaches in security in thirdparty provided platforms or devices.
Pagina 5 van 8
3. The forfeiture of the fine referred to in the first paragraph of this article shall not affectthe other rights of Agurotech including its right to claim compensation in addition to thefine.
Joint and several Customer liabilities
If Agurotech enters into an agreement with several Customers, each of them shall be jointlyand severally liable for the full amounts due to Agurotech under that agreement.
Liability of Agurotech
if and insofar as this damage is caused by the non-availability of third partyprovided services necessary to perform the agreement;
In the event of pilot projects;
Agurotech is never liable for indirect damages, such as consequential loss, lostprofit, lost savings or damage to third Parties.
3. All images, photos, colors, drawings, descriptions on the website or in a catalog are onlyindicative and are only approximate and cannot lead to any compensation and/or (partial)dissolution of the agreement and/or suspension of any obligation.
Pagina 6 van 8
Parties mutually indemnify each other and their present and former holdings, subsidiaries,managers, directors, officers, equity owners, employees, representatives, agents, insurers andother affiliates against all third-party claims that are related to the products and/or servicessupplied by Agurotech.
Every right of the Customer to compensation from Agurotech shall, in any case, expirewithin 12 months after the event from which the liability arises directly or indirectly. Thisdoes not exclude the provisions in article 6:89 of the Dutch Civil Code.
Modification of the agreement
If, after the conclusion of the agreement and before its implementation, it appearsnecessary to change or supplement its contents, the Parties shall timely and in mutualconsultation adjust the agreement accordingly.
Changes in the general terms and conditions
Transfer of rights
1. The Customer cannot transfer its rights deferring from an agreement with Agurotech tothird Parties without the prior written consent of Agurotech.
Pagina 7 van 8
Consequences of nullity or annullability
1. If one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions prove null or annullable,this will not affect the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
2. A provision that is null or annullable shall, in that case, be replaced by a provision thatcomes closest to what Agurotech had in mind when drafting the conditions on that issue.
Applicable law and competent court
1. Dutch law is exclusively applicable to all agreements between the Parties.
2. The Dutch court in the district where Agurotech is established is exclusively competent in case
of any disputes between Parties, unless the law prescribes otherwise.
Pagina 8 van 8
Agurotech built the Agurotech app as a Commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by Agurotech and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Google Play Services
Google Analytics for Firebase
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
* To facilitate our Service;
* To provide the Service on our behalf;
* To perform Service-related services; or
* To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2021-11-01
An overview of valuable researches done by organizations across the globe.